The orbit my life revolves around- My Mother!

"Keep trying until you succeed and never give up. The fruit of endurance is always sweet!”
                                                                                                                Quote- My Mother!
I have grown up in the protective shield that has always enveloped me just like a shawl does in winter. This shield of immense love, affection, care and concern had also been an armor, which safeguarded me from anything and everything that a child could gauge at a tender age! And surprisingly, I still feel secure in it; in the shield of my mother’s arms!

My mother is as delicate as a feather, yet tough like an iron. She is tender, warm-hearted and affectionate, yet invincible in her spirit! Even though she does not have formal education and had to embrace the harsh truth of widowhood at a young age. But all that never crippled her indomitable courage; instead, she chose to walk the path strewn with thorns to provide me with nothing but the best!

She never set rules for me to follow but diligently explains the enormity of a situation and leaves the rest upon me to choose. My relation with her is not merely a mother-daughter relationship. It is something inexplicable and beyond the mortal strata of life. Yes, I see the Creator in her angelic face. I don’t love her, I worship her. And as for getting a smile on her face, it isn’t a difficult task; it’s impromptu each time our eyes meet! Mummy, I can never thank you enough for your efforts. All I can do is rejoice and bask in the glory of your presence in this journey!
Love,


Yours Loving

Mini :)

Comments

Popular Posts