Listen, my Beloved...

                                                                                                                  14th February, 2018
                                                 
                                                                                                                   Bangalore, India.


Dearest piece of my soul,



‘In the all of me, I searched for myself. Only to decipher, that too was your dynasty...’

As the dawn breaks in, painting the canvas of the sky in its breathtakingly gorgeous shades. A tiny bleak of ray falls upon my dreamy eyes, dancing on my lashes, pleading me to cease this prolonged siesta- while I continue clutching on to my sweetest dreams. And then, like a tune in the breeze, I hear you whisper in my ears, ‘Arise!’

A sudden thunder shakes my existence. I bounced back on my bed and all I could witness was the stillness in the room and the melody of your voice still lilting in the air. Caressing my cheeks, washing away my pains and enveloping me layer by layer in the warmth of your affection. Beloved, how do you do this? What is it, that you could effortlessly intoxicate my soul even in your absence?

You say, I do not express my thoughts to you. I cage my emotions, my feelings and my adoration. I have built a wall around them and do not let them break free this barrier. Love, here I am today- pouring out my heart to you. But just be cautious, there might be a gush of passion capable of sweeping you off your feet to to an ocean unknown. You assert, I do not miss you when you’re not around. My beloved, let me tell you how do I miss the piece of my own soul? You live within me, breathe through me. I can feel the scent of your being everywhere, even when you’re not present.

You are the beats to a heart which was only pumping blood all these years. The moment your magnanimous steps kissed the parched land of my life. It was as though, a long stint of autumn submerged itself into a beautiful festival of spring. Love, tell me now, do I still require to miss you when you’re omnipresent in the garden of my world? Would you be convinced if I say, my world doesn’t comprise of the stars, the universe and the galaxy. But the orbit my life revolves around is you and your actuality...

I glance at the mirror and smile like a naive, at times, even guffawing to my own self. Is it really me? A question that pops up more than often. The reason being- never did I give anyone the authority to even sneak into my mind. And there you are now, my Beloved, ruling every bit of my understanding. I could see all my preconceived rationale, logic and philosophy on love consolidating into one element- You!

You have empowered my soul in ways inexplicable. And when I tried giving words to it, my being forbade to voice its reflection, apprehensive if it would fail awfully in procuring a befitting interpretation. Love, you’re that deep emotion originating in the gut of my spirit, something which is infinite. Yet very much imprisoned within the garland of my arms. I do not wish to subdue your aura by vanquishing you to a particular term, hence I prefer celebrating you. Rather cherishing us in ways that remains an enigma...

Beloved! Your concern has mostly been that your love is deeper than mine. *Chuckles!* Yes, you are right. I couldn’t have agreed more. Listen, you possessor of my breath! The love I have within me is immeasurable, incomprehensible. How do I put it to rest through a mere term as ‘deep’?! The closest I can illustrate would be, it is as thick as the blood running in my veins and as crimson as the receding hours of dusk merging efficiently with the early hours of dawn.

Love, do you remember the first time you looked at me? Well, in that one glance, I died a million deaths and returned to life again! Love, I can fill pages in an empty book and immerse myself in the sea of ink. Yet my expression for you, wouldn’t subside. Words are all that I have and words are all that I am left with. You’re my favorite poetry that I can recite uncountable times and my most preferred song that I can hum every hour, every minute of the day.

Falling in love with you was uncontrollable, in fact, it has been a continuous process that goes on until today. And I am sure it wouldn’t ease away till the mortal frame crumples itself to dust. Beloved! You’re all that I ever wanted and you’re all that I ever wished for. A desire as unparalleled as the chances of it getting fulfilled. Yet here we are today, fiercely lost in one another. Like, if anything we have ever known, then, it is to love each other. The food for our soul and the reason to our accomplishment as individuals.

I had always craved for a love that would challenge the boundaries of my psyche. Something as powerful as the wind, showcasing the courage to uproot my soul. My love, we have found that burning passion in us. And I promise to love you with every bit of the atom that makes me, me and thus, makes me yours...

Listen to me, my Beloved, come closer to me! The irony of life plays vicious games. Like it just did with us. It captivated our souls together hypnotically, only to part our ways. The reasons it gave I do not understand much about it. All I am aware of, is the promise I have for you. As I vow with all my might:

“Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there’s a field. I will meet you there.”

                                             

                                                                                                     Love you unconditionally,

                                                                                                             

                                                                                                     Your missing piece of Soul...






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts