The Rhyme of your Soul...




You search for me relentlessly through the greying leafs of archaic literature.

But don’t you find me in the emphatic effort of a little child- trying hard to envelope a butterfly, fluttering around their tiny nose but ceases from being caught?

You look for me emphatically on the silver screen, hoping to feel my presence!

But don’t you find me in the inexorable battle that a street seller undergoes- running amongst halted cars, whose next meal hangs between the red and green light of the traffic signal?

You seek for me in the lyrics of songs, in the melodious tunes of composers, in every creative art possible!

But don’t you find me in those eyes that doesn’t sleep, until you set out on a beautiful dream? In those lips that doesn’t miss a single beat in the rhythm of her prayers for her child!?

You admire and idolize famous personalities in the desire to reach me;

But don’t you find me in the drooping shoulder- that once used to be your shield against all odds and that still exhibits vigor to stand right next to you if the sailing gets rough?

You look for me in temple, mosque and church, to become whole with me;

But don’t you find me in the deepest chambers of your soul? That is subdued in the dungeon of darkness, waiting to be tapped open!

You hunt for me amidst the palpable, in the middle of the depicted forms;

But don’t you know my true existence? I doubt you do! For you would stop searching for me within the tangible.

I am the inspiration within humankind! Yes, the force that does not let a heart die. Even if it is broken into zillion pieces.

A heart that has lost the courage to trust again, yet keeps on beating in the hope to emerge stronger.

I am that force which can even blossom flowers on a barren land if believed upon.

I am that latent potential within your very being which can shake the mountains for you.

I am like the first showers of rain that kisses mother earth.

Stop chasing me! Stop running behind!

Embrace me, I can be found in the little things offered on the platter of life.

Catch me if you can!



Comments

  1. This is so genuine by thoughts.. good work amreen ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea's or of philosophical depth.It is nourishment for mind and soul. Keep pushing your pen The piece is painfully delighting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts